Venice International University offers its organizational support to its Associated Members and other Research Centers or Academic Institutions who wish to organize academic and scientific Conferences, Workshops and Summer Schools in cooperation with VIU.
What VIU offers
- a unique location in the heart of the Venice Lagoon, just 10 minutes by water-bus from St. Mark's Square;
- conference and seminar rooms of varying capacity (from 20 to 240 seats), catering lobbies, staff offices etc.
- all the necessary technological equipment (video projectors, PCs connected to the Internet, audio systems, conference calls etc.)
- WiFi connection for all participants
- access to a self-service cafeteria and bar
- support in finding accommodation with third party providers (either on the island of San Servolo or in hotels in Venice)
- support in finding catering services for coffee breaks, welcome receptions and buffet lunches with third party providers
- support in finding audio-video technical assistance, interpreting etc. for special requirements
Please contact Ms. Silvia Casalini at the Conferences Office:
direct line: +39 041 2719-581